This is Bristol - e-Petition case studies
"Before the days of computers anyone who wanted to make a stand against something they felt strongly about generally had to put pen to paper. But all that has changed thanks to internet technology and petitions that can now be filled out online in a matter of seconds."
PAUL MCLENNAN speaks to people in Bristol who have set up e-petitions to help win local campaigns.
The main item is accompanied by four case studies:
- Dave turns focus on ID fears
- Online petition plea to protect popular park
- Recycling supporters help boost collections
- How forum bridged gap over lane closure bid
- e-Petitioner for English Local Authorities
- e-Petitioning for the German Bundestag
- e-Petitioning for the Scottish Parliament